Bacon Wrapped Chicken Meal Prep
Whole30 Bacon Wrapped Chicken made in a skillet in less than 20 minutes! Filling, delicious and packed with protein. Pair with your favorite veggies and sweet potato fries for any easy meal.
Yup, you read that right. Bacon. Wrapped. Chicken. Who would have thought you could have such an easy and incredible meal for lunch at work?! And bacon? Next to avocado, it is seriously the best thing ever. We know you agree!
Keep this high-protein and low carb by serving it alone or ramped up the fiber and carbs by adding in coconut oil roasted brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes fries. So, whether you are doing Whole30 or not we highly recommend making this meal. All of your co-workers will have food envy when they smell this coming from your office.
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Meal Prep Ingredients:
4- 4 oz. chicken breasts
8 slices nitrate and sugar-free bacon
1 tsp. paprika
1 tsp. thyme
1 tsp. onion powder
salt & pepper to taste
Brussels Sprouts, as desired
Sweet Potato fries, as desired
- 4 4-oz Chicken Breast
- 8 slices paleo friendly bacon
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp onion powder
- salt & pepper as desired
- Heat a large oven safe skillet on the stove to medium heat.
- While skillet heats, wrap 2 slices of bacon around each chicken breast. If your chicken breast is very thick, smooth it thinner with a mallet first. You want each breast to be evenly sized all the way through so the chicken and bacon cook perfectly.
- Place each wrapped chicken breast on the preheated skillet. Cook 3-4 minutes on each side. While the chicken is cooking preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Place the skillet in the oven. Bake at 350 F 10 minutes. This makes the bacon extra crispy!
- Serve with your favorite vegetable and a side of sweet potato fries.