This is an always up-to-date guide to the best avocado recipes on the internet.
Pro Tip: If you hit the the star button in your browser search bar, you can save this post in your bookmarks and easily find it later.
To get you started, here are 7 Avocado facts you will need to know so can step up your avocado game:
- Avocado is a fruit
- DO NOT pick the button (stem) off of an avocado when you’re in the grocery store to see if it’s ripe. That will make the fruit go bad quicker, adding to our already insane rate of food waste. In stead, here is a handy guide to see if an avocado is ripe:
- Avocado has more Potassium than bananas
- Avocados are loaded with healthy fats. Read all about healthy fats here
- Avocado Mayo is Whole30 and Paleo approved
- The Spanish (Nahuatl Indian (Aztec)) name for Avocado, “aguacate,” means testicle
- Hals of one Avocado contains 4.5g of Fiber
And now, for the part you have been waiting for….
The Internet’s Best Avocado Recipes :
11. Paleo and Whole30 Approved Chicken Avocado Burgers
12. Caribbean Chicken with Brown Rice, Cabbage Salad, and Avocado (not a recipe but great meal prep combo)