Aren’t Low-Calorie Casserole Recipes the BEST?!
Bake up a big and healthy low calorie casserole this Sunday that is packed with flavor, but won’t hurt your waistline! From Deep Dish Pizza Casseroles to Paleo Blackberry Overnight French Toast Casserole this list of 21 Low-Calorie Casserole Recipes is one post you’ll want to keep on hand!
I don’t know about you, but casseroles are pretty amazing. They are a no-fuss, one-dish meal that’s easy to make, easy to serve, and easy to clean up. If you’re making a low calorie recipe for dinner, make a little extra and you have meal preps already made for the next day or two. I mean, come’on, Casserole leftovers are sometimes even better than straight out of the oven casseroles because the flavors have had time to meld together. Right!?
Here are our Top 5 Casserole Recipes:
We chose these recipes because they are low calorie recipes (obviously) but we’ve also made each them over 15 times! They are literally our go-to recipes for meal prepping.
If you need some tastier low-calorie recipes, don’t stop now! Keep on scrolling down and if you need recipes that are between 301-400 calories, CLICK HERE
Loaded Sausage and Bacon Breakfast Casserole
- 6 strips bacon of choice cooked crispy
- 14 ounces smoked sausage sliced
- 1/2 medium yellow onion thickly sliced
- 2 medium sweet potatoes cubed
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/4 cup white cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450℉.
- In a large bowl, toss sweet potatoes, onion, sausage, and oil.
- Place on middle rack and bake for 30-45 minutes.
- Next, incorporate cheese and bacon — return to the oven and broil until cheese has melted (~3-5 minutes).
- Divide casserole and quinoa into 4 portions and optionally serve with side of fresh fruit.
- Serve, store, and enjoy!