BCTA Stuffed Avocado (Paleo, Low Carb)
LOL… love how you can add whatever letters you want after the B when Bacon and Avocado are involved.
This bacon, chicken, and tomato stuffed avocado recipe makes a perfect lunch or snack. It’s naturally healthy, low carb, paleo, and gluten-free.
When it comes to avocado, I could eat it straight every single day and probably not get sick of it. Am I right?!
Avocado Health Fact:
Avocado also makes an excellent vessel for a complete lunch. When I need a quick and easy lunch idea, stuffed avocado is where it’s at! It’s perfect for packing in a cooler for a picnic, or in my lunch bag to bring to work the next day. The preparation is easy and no cooking is required. No complaints there!
Another great thing about this stuffed avocado recipe is that it’s friendly to so many dietary restrictions…if you have any. Stuffed avocados are low carb, ketogenic, paleo, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, egg-free, and whole 30 approved. But it’s not like I have to sell you on the fact that avocado and bacon are in the top 5 things on the planet… just saying. 🙂
Tired of searching the web for paleo recipes? Get this stuffed avocado recipe and 74 more in this, mobile friendly, e-cookbook:
If you like this recipe and want to pin more, Click here for more Paleo Recipes
Bacon, Chicken & Tomato Stuffed Avocado
- 2 ea Chicken Breasts grilled
- 3 pieces bacon cooked and chopped
- 2 ea Avocado
- 1/3 cup Grape Tomatoes chopped
- 1/3 cup mayo paleo
- Additional seasonings to taste
- Sprinkle chicken with favorite seasoning, grill, and cut into cubes.
- Grill bacon strips, and set aside
- Place cubed chicken in a medium bowl. Add tomatoes, onions and bacon.
- Add Paleo Mayo and gently mix everything together
- Just before serving, slice avocados in half and discard pit
- Pile the chicken mix on top of each avocado half and enjoy