Low Carb Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry Meal Prep
Juicy beef stir-fried in a savory sauce with tender broccoli. An easy, 15-minute meal that’s better for you than takeout.
Let’s be straight. Who doesn’t love take-out? It’s quick and definitely convenient, but in most cases, not very healthy. We thought it was time to change all of that and bring you this healthy twist on take-out; Low Carb Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry Meal Prep. Dare we say it’s very ‘on fleek’ 😉
Our version is made with whole, nutrient-dense ingredients like round roast, broccoli, and ghee to give you a recipe that is full of protein, vitamins and only 11 grams of carbs. Low Carb Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry Meal Prep is not only low carb compliant but also gluten-free, high-protein and keto. It makes the fastest Sunday meal prep for people who hate cooking or are short on time or a quick weeknight meal.
Low Carb Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry Meal Prep is more than just a meal prep recipe. It’s a healthy, wholesome and flavorful way to feed your family what they love, but with the nutrition, they need and deserve.
Low Carb Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry Meal Prep Ingredients:
For the Main:
3 cups broccoli florets
2 tbsp. ghee
2 tbsp. minced garlic
2 tbsp. minced ginger
Green onions for garnish
For the Marinade:
1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
2 tsp. tapioca flour
2 tbsp. coconut aminos
salt & pepper to taste
- 1 pound stew beef, round roast or chuck roast
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 2 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 2 tbsp minced ginger
- green onions for garnish
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp tapioca flour
- 2 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- salt & pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, mix together the ingredients for the marinade. Add the beef to the bowl and let it sit 10 minutes.
- Bring a large sauté pan to medium heat, place ghee, garlic and ginger in the pan. Cook 2-3 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the beef and marinade to the pan. Cook 5-7 minutes until desired tenderness. The marinade will thicken in the pan as it cooks.
- Add the broccoli to the pan, cooking another 7 minutes until broccoli is tender.
- Serve immediately garnished with green onions.