It’s pretty impossible to go wrong with chicken breaded in parmesan and breadcrumbs. Luckily this recipe calls for green beans and tomatoes, so that if they ask, you can tell your friends you’re eating healthy. Although idk why you’d wanna be friends with people like that anyways.
Watch the Parmesan Chicken Tenders Meal Prep recipe video below:
Video done in collaboration with Foodbeast
Produce provided by Melissa’s Produce
Parmesean Chicken Tenders
- 1 1/4 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Sliced into 1 1/4-inch thick strips
- 1/2 cup Plain Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Finely grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 tsp Dried Basil
- 1/4 tsp each Dried Oregano, Thyme and Crushed rosemary
- To taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves Melissa's Minced Garlic
- 1 lbs Melissa's Ready to Eat Green Beans
- 1 cup Grape Tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a shallow dish whisk together bread crumbs, parmesan, basil, oregano, thyme, and rosemary and season with salt and pepper to taste
- Add 4 Tbsp olive oil to a separate shallow dish and stir in garlic.
- Working with one chicken tender at a time, dredge both sides in olive oil then immediately transfer to bread crumb mixture and coat both sides, while pressing to adhere
- Transfer to one side of the baking sheet. Repeat process with remaining chicken tenders and placing them in a row along one side of baking sheet.
- Spread remaining bread crumbs over tops of chicken and gently press.
- On opposite side of baking dish, toss green beans with 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Spread beans to edges of baking dish, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast in preheated oven 23 - 25 minutes, tossing green beans once halfway through cooking, until chicken is golden brown and green beans are crisp-tender (if you want the tomatoes roasted too add them during the last 10 minutes of cooking)
- Remove from oven, sprinkle tomatoes over green beans
- Serve warm, garnish chicken with fresh parsley if desired