Easy One Dish Spaghetti Squash & Spicy BBQ Chicken Drumsticks turn out tender and juicy! Perfect for a simple weeknight meal or a lazy Sunday afternoon. Whole30, Paleo, Glute-Free.
One Dish Spaghetti Squash & Spicy BBQ Chicken Drumsticks Ingredients:
- 1 medium spaghetti squash, baked and removed from skin (mine was about 22oz)
- 1 1/2 lb chicken drumsticks
- 1/4-1/3 cup favorite bbq sauce (whole30 approved)
- 1/2 – 1 tsp. habanero & carrot sauce *
That sweet and spicy BBQ sauce will leave you feeling satisfied!
Evenly divide your chicken and spaghetti squash between 4 meal prep containers and enjoy all week!
One Dish Spaghetti Squash & Spicy BBQ Chicken Drumsticks
- 1 medium spaghetti squash baked and skin removed
- 1.5 lbs. chicken drumsticks
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Combine BBQ sauce and hot sauce in a dish and set aside
- Coat a baking dish with oil or nonstick spray
- Put cooked spaghetti sqaush in bottom of baking dish
- Top with chicken
- Bake for about 30 minutes
- Remove from the oven and coat with spicy BBQ sauce
- Return dish to oven and turn up heat to 400 degrees
- Bake for an additional 30 minutes, coating chicken with bbq every 10 minutes