This Cinnamon Raisin Granola is easy to make, loaded with wholesome ingredients and slightly sweetened with raw honey and maple syrup. It is nutritious, paleo-friendly, gluten-free, dairy-free and 100% delicious!
And who doesn’t love something sweet in their day? Around here enjoying a sweet snack like cinnamon raisin granola is a must almost every day! This recipe works well for breakfast paired with almond milk, as a mid-afternoon snack or even dessert!
Fun Fact: Almost every ingredient in this recipe is a superfood! If that isn’t enough reason to make a big batch of this during meal prep this Sunday, we don’t know what is!
The best part about making recipes like Cinnamon Raisin Granola is you can make a huge batch that will last for 2+ weeks. Once you have finished making it store the granola in a sealed container, and you have yourself a healthy, wholesome, and bomb.com sweet snack always within reach.
If you like this recipe, make sure to pick up a copy of The Big Guide to Fresh and Fast Meal Preps
- 1 cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 300ºF.
- In a large bowl, add all dry ingredients: nuts, seeds, raisins, shredded coconut, spices and salt.
- Line a large baking sheet or pan (10” x 15” recommended) with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, add the coconut oil, honey, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Stir until melted.
- Pour mixture over all the dry ingredients in the large bowl and mix by hand.
- Spread across parchment-lined pan to form an even layer.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until golden brown, turning granola over with a spatula halfway through cooking. Watch to avoid overcooking.
- Remove from oven and cool. Break apart in clumps and place in sealable bag or airtight container