Mediterranean Bowl Meal Prep
This Mediterranean Bowl is loaded with plant-based goodness. Healthy fats, vegetables and crunchy chickpeas! A Vegan-friendly meal that’s warm, filling and satisfying!
Loaded Mediterranean Bowl Meal Prep Ingredients:
4 cups kale, shredded
3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
15 oz. chickpeas, drained
1 cup hummus (any flavor)
2 avocados, sliced
1 cup cooked quinoa
1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
¼ tsp. turmeric
Sliced lemons for garnish
Loaded Mediterranean Bowl Meal Prep
- 4 cups kale shredded
- 3 medium sweet potatoes peeled and diced
- 15 ounce can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 cup hummus any kind
- 2 medium avocados sliced
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- fresh lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Place parchment paper on a large sheet pan.
- Place diced sweet potatoes in a mixing bowl with olive oil, salt, pepper and turmeric. Mix together to coat the sweet potatoes.
- Transfer to the sheet pan and spread into an even layer.
- Roast at 400 F 30 minutes.
- On another sheet pan, add chickpeas and spread into an even layer.
- When the sweet potatoes reach the 30-minute mark, reduce the heat to 350 F. Keep the sweet potatoes in the oven and place the chickpeas in the oven.
- Bake both at 350 F for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Prepare the meal prep by layering kale, sweet potatoes, cooked quinoa, chickpeas, hummus, avocados and lemons in each container.