Thank you to BiPro for sponsoring this post, and thank YOU for supporting the brands that help make Meal Prep On Fleek possible. All opinions are our own.
Sneak in some protein while satisfying your sweet tooth with this Funfetti Protein Puppy Chow recipe. By swapping the powdered sugar for protein powder, you will be snacking on a treat that tastes like cake, but healthier! Oh, and it’s made in 10 minutes! Isn’t that a piece of cake?
A no-bake snack that tastes like cake, has an extra boost of protein and promotes happy and healthy guts from prebiotic fiber? We are so in! Are you in?
We aren’t sure who the genius is that decided to swap out powdered sugar for protein powder in protein puppy chow recipes, but if we ever meet them IRL we are gonna get down and make ALL the flavors with them because this combo is unreal!
But, what makes this funfetti protein puppy chow recipe really special is the protein powder it’s made with! Yeah, there are a lot of whey protein varieties on the market, but do they all promote healthy guts, provide MCT oils for satiety, energy and brain function, all while still having an incredible, creamy taste? Nope, we didn’t think so.
That’s what makes BiPro Bold Whey Protein Powder different from the other brands on the market. If we are keeping things real (like we always do) we always go for what tastes the best first, and this protein powder does NOT disappoint! It also mixes really well (hello, no lumpy protein drinks), is great for pre and post workout fuel and is a great plant-based protein option. We all know how hard getting in adequate protein can be as a veggie lover, right? Well, no more friends!
After the taste, we always (ALWAYS) look to the ingredients list. Things we look for:
- only natural sweeteners and flavors (CHECK)
- Gluten-free (CHECK)
- Lactose-free (CHECK)
- No hormones (CHECK)
- No added sugars (CHECK)
It’s just 23 grams of pure delicious, lean, clean, protein! Think milkshake, but with protein! The flavor makes it the perfect coating for this sweet funfetti protein puppy chow treat!
Throw some in a snack bag and enjoy it on your commute to or from work. Or, sweeten up the end of your day with this better for you recipe as a dessert. No matter how you serve it, we guarantee you will be adding this one to your weekly meal prep snack routine. A piece of cake, don’t you think?
Funfetti Protein Puppy Chow Ingredients:
3 cups Chex cereal (we used Rice Chex)
1/4 cup all natural almond butter
1/4 cup white chocolate chips (can sub for chocolate chips of choice)
1.5 tsp coconut oil, melted
1 1/2 scoops BiPro Bold Creamy Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
1/4 cup funfetti sprinkles, optional
Only a few simple ingredients are needed to make this easy snack recipe!
No baking required. Just mix together your melted white chocolate chips, almond butter, and cereal.
Next add your BiPro whey protein powder and funfetti sprinkles to a ziplock bag. Then add in your coated cereal.
Seal the bag and SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE!! (Preferably doing it with a little dance action!)
The divide it up between your meal prep containers, add some fruit on the side if you’re feeling like a little something ‘extra’ and you’re set to go!
In less than 10 minutes you have yourself a sweet, protein fortified snack that not only tastes delicious but is fortified with all of those “oh-so-good” for you health benefits from the BiPro whey protein powder.
Now that’s having your (funfetti) cake and eating it too!
- 3 cups Chex cereal
- 1/4 cup Almond Butter can sub for any nut or seed butter as long as it's drippy
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips can sub for any chocolate chip of choice
- 1 1/2 scoops BiPro French Vanilla Whey Protein Powder (60g) would work well with the chocolate too!
- 1/4 cup sprinkle optional
- fruit optional
- Add coconut oil and white chocolate chips together in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 30-40 seconds.
- Remove and mix until chocolate chips are fully melted.
- Add almond butter and white chocolate to a bowl.
- Add in Chex cereal and gently mix until all cereal is coated. (Do not mix forcefully or you will crush your cereal.)
- Add your protein powder and sprinkles to a ziplock bag.
- Add your cereal to the bag. Seal the bag and gently toss the cereal until fully coated.
- Evenly divide your funfetti protein puppy chow into 8 containers