Instant Pot Minestrone Soup
Bursting with classic minestrone flavor and Whole30 compliant, you’re sure to enjoy this satisfying soup!
Servings: 4 meals
- 2 Celery Stalks diced
- 1 medium Zucchini diced
- 1 small White Onion diced
- 1 bunch Tuscan Kale roughly chopped
- 1 medium Red Bell Pepper
- 28 oz. Canned Diced Tomatoes including juice
- 6 oz. Tomato Paste
- 6 cups Veggie Stock
- 2 cups Baby Carrots
- 4 Cloves Garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
Heat Instant Pot to sauté mode (normal) then add oil.
Next, add celery, carrots, onion - stir and sauté for 2 minutes.
Add red bell pepper, tomato paste, and garlic - stir and sauté 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, stir and Cover with lid then set to pressure cook mode for 10 minutes — finish with quick pressure release.
Serve, store, and enjoy!
Calories: 277kcal | Carbohydrates: 34.6g | Protein: 10.2g | Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 7g