Baked Salmon with Blackberry Quinoa Salad
Bursting with flavor, you’ll love this easy and healthy baked salmon and blackberry quinoa salad!
Servings: 4 meals
- 4 4-ounce Wild-caught Salmon Fillets we used Sockeye Salmon
- 4 Cups Cooked Quinoa sub water for chicken broth
- 1/2 Cup Blackberries halved
- 1/4 Cup Red Cabbage diced
- 2 large Celery Stalks sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut Aminos
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Granules
- 1/4 tsp. Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
Preheat oven to 400℉ and line a sheet pan with parchment paper, set aside.
Whisk together avocado oil, dijon, honey, coconut aminos, and seasonings until well-combined to create a glaze.
Place fillets onto a prepared sheet pan and brush or spoon-coat the fillets in the glaze.
Place sheet pan on a middle-high rack and let bake ~8 minutes or until glaze has caramelized and salmon is cooked through.
While that bakes, combine cooked quinoa, red cabbage, blackberries, celery — set aside.
Serve salmon over quinoa salad, store, and enjoy!
Calories: 430kcal | Carbohydrates: 38.8g | Protein: 31.6g | Fat: 13g | Fiber: 4.2g