Cold Veggie Pizza Meal Prep
Easy gluten-free pizza crust topped with light cream cheese and refreshing raw veggies and herbs.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 box Simple Mills Pizza Dough
- 2 tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbs avocado oil
- 6 tbs Water
- 1/4 cup light cream cheese we also like Kite Hill Dairy Free Chive Cream Cheese for vegan option
- 1 Cucumber diced
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup red onion chopped
- fresh dill
- black pepper
Prepare Simple Mills pizza crust according to package instructions to form 2 small pizzas.
Bake for 15 minutes, then remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
Spread with cream cheese and top with cucumber, cherry tomato, red onion, dill, and black pepper.
Cut each pizza into 4 slices, then add 2 slices to each meal prep container with a handful of arugula.
Pizza keeps in the fridge for 4-5 days.
Nutrition for 1 out of 4 servings:
12g Protein | 41g Carbs | 30g Fat | 463 Calories
Serving: 1meal | Calories: 463kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 30g