Instant Pot Cashew Chicken
Not only is this cashew chicken recipe packed with flavor, but it’s super easy to make as well as Whole30 and gluten free compliant! What’s not to love?
Servings: 4 meals
- 2 pounds Chicken Breast boneless, skinless, cut into 2” pieces
- 4 cups Cooked Cauliflower Rice
- 4 cups Steamed Broccoli Florets
- 1/4 cup Cashews
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- 3 tablespoons Ketchup Whole30 compliant
- 2 tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Arrowroot Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- 2 Scallions sliced
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
Heat Instant Pot on sauté mode and then, add oil.
While that heats up, prepare the sauce by combining in a bowl coconut aminos, rice vinegar, ketchup, garlic, and seasonings. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, coat chicken with arrowroot powder then add to heated Instant Pot. Let sear 2 minutes, flip and repeat.
Add prepared sauce and cashews, stir and cover. Pressure cook for 10 minutes then manually release pressure.
Top with sesame seeds and scallions, and serve with sides.
Store, and enjoy!
Calories: 467kcal | Carbohydrates: 46.2g | Protein: 55.1g | Fat: 16.8g | Fiber: 5.2g