Baked Salmon with Blackberry Quinoa Salad
Bursting with flavor, you’ll love this easy and healthy baked salmon and blackberry quinoa salad!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time8 mins
Total Time13 mins
Servings: 4 meals
- 4 4-ounce Wild-caught Salmon Fillets we used Sockeye Salmon
- 4 Cups Cooked Quinoa sub water for chicken broth
- 1/2 Cup Blackberries halved
- 1/4 Cup Red Cabbage diced
- 2 large Celery Stalks sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut Aminos
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Granules
- 1/4 tsp. Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
Preheat oven to 400℉ and line a sheet pan with parchment paper, set aside.
Whisk together avocado oil, dijon, honey, coconut aminos, and seasonings until well-combined to create a glaze.
Place fillets onto a prepared sheet pan and brush or spoon-coat the fillets in the glaze.
Place sheet pan on a middle-high rack and let bake ~8 minutes or until glaze has caramelized and salmon is cooked through.
While that bakes, combine cooked quinoa, red cabbage, blackberries, celery — set aside.
Serve salmon over quinoa salad, store, and enjoy!
Calories: 430kcal | Carbohydrates: 38.8g | Protein: 31.6g | Fat: 13g | Fiber: 4.2g