Italian Sausage Pasta Salad Meal Prep
This Italian Sausage Pasta Salad Meal Prep recipe is a favorite for both weekday lunches and a side dish at your favorite weekend BBQ. Made with pre-cooked sausages, high-protein pasta, and fresh veggies. This flavorful meal comes together in less than 20 minutes.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 4 meals
- 8 ounces chickpea pasta or pasta of choice
- 4 Al Fresco pre-cooked Italian Sausages
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives drained
- 1/2 cup red onion diced
- 1 1/2 cups Cherry Tomatoes sliced in half
- 3 cups Spinach divided into 1 cup and 2 cups
- 1/2 cup grated parmesean cheese
- 3/4 cup mini mozzarella balls
- 1/2 cup Italian Salad dressing can use up to 1 cup
Cook your pasta according to package directions.
Optional: slice sausages in half and grilled, fry in a pan or cook in the air fryer.
When pasta is done cooking, rinse and drain it.
When sausages are done cooking, slice them into small bite-sized pieces.
Add all ingredients except for 2 cups of spinach to a large mixing bowl.
Evenly divide the spinach among 4 meal prep containers.
Top the spinach with the Italian Sausage Pasta Salad.
Serve warm or chilled.
Nutrition for 1 out of 4 servings (this can easily be made into 5-6 smaller meals or 8 servings as a side dish):
37.1g Protein | 38.9g Carbs | 31.2g Fat | 10g Fiber | 561 Calories
Serving: 1meal | Calories: 561kcal | Carbohydrates: 38.9g | Protein: 37.1g | Fat: 31.2g | Fiber: 10g