Balsamic Sausage and Veggie Meal Prep
You’re sure to have this Balsamic Sausage and Veggies Meal Prep recipe on repeat thanks to the delicious combo of Italian sausage and veggies in a simply made marinade! As a bonus, it’s also SO simple to make!
Servings: 4 meals
- 4 fully cooked Italians Sausages cut on an angle into 3/4" slices
- 3 medium zucchini cut into 3/4" semi-circles
- 3 medium yellow summer squash cut into 3/4" semi-circles
- 3 medium Roma Tomaotes quartered
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1.5 tbsp balsamic glaze use regular balsamic for whole30
- 1 1/4 tbsp Dried Italian Seasoning
- 1 tbsp fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tbsp fresh basil roughly chopped
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 Lemon juiced
Preheat oven to 420℉ and line a large baking sheet with foil.
In a medium bowl, whisk together marinade ingredients until well-combined.
Next, toss sausage slices and cut veggies in the marinade until coated. Cover bowl, place in the fridge for ~30 minutes to marinate.
Spread marinaded sausage, veggies, and marinade onto a foil lined baking sheet (spreading everything in an even layer, avoid overcrowding).
Bake on middle rack for 15 minutes (flipping sausage slices half way through cooking), or until veggies are tender, yet firm, and sausage is seared.
Serve, store, and enjoy!
Nutrition for 1 out of 4 servings:
19.5g Protein | 15.2g Carbs | 36.6g Fat | 2.8g Fiber | 449 Calories
Serving: 1meal | Calories: 449kcal | Carbohydrates: 15.2g | Protein: 19.5g | Fat: 36.6g | Fiber: 2.8g