Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas Bowl
Let the oven do all of the work for these Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas. All you need is one pan and about 20 minutes to have a healthy and wholesome meal prep ready for the entire week!
When it comes to making our Sunday meal prep easy, sheet pan recipes are our go-to! We seriously believe they will change your life! Just take a look at this Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas recipe….Who wouldn’t want to eat fajitas for lunch all week!?! Seasoned chicken, sliced peppers, onions: our mouths are watering!
This recipe is great for those following a low-carb diet, paleo-friendly, gluten-free, dairy-free and whole30 compliant! Our only recommendation is to say “Yes, I’ll take the guacamole, please.” Because we all know that avocados are essential to life!
Recipe Tip: This Sheet Pan Chicken Fajita dish is also perfect for an easy weeknight meal or a big family party on the weekend!
Pin this Recipe for Later:
- 1.5 lbs Chicken Breasts boneless, skinless
- olive oil
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 3 ea bell peppers sliced
- 1 ea onion sliced thinly
- fresh limes
- Preheat oven to 400ºF and grease large rimmed baking sheet
- Slice chicken into strips and season to coat with Taco Seasoning. Lightly drizzle seasoned chicken with olive oil
- Chop all veggies into strips. Drizzle with olive oil and more Taco Seasoning if desired.
- Place chicken and veggies on sheet pan and bake at 400ºF until chicken strips are cooked through and veggies are tender, about 20-25 minutes
- Remove from oven and squeeze fresh lime over. Serve as desired in tortillas or over cauliflower rice.
- Optional: Serve with *gluten-free tortillas* or cauliflower rice, pico, guacamole