Bake up your salmon this weekend , then top it with a ghost pepper & tamarind sauce for a spicy kick to your weekday meals!
The key to keeping your meals from getting boring is using a variety of sauces and spices! With only a few drop of ghost pepper and tamarind sauce you can transform this colorful, low carb, whole30 meal prep into something exciting for your palate!
1 lb salmon
2 cup riced cauliflower
2 cups purple potatoes, diced
2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Toss potatoes with oil and place on a lined baking sheet
- Bake for about 15 minutes
- Remove your pan and place salmon on baking sheet coated with oil
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes
- While salmon is cooking saute caulirice in a skillet
- Evenly divide all ingredients between 4 prep containers
- Top with ghost pepper & tamarind sauce